- VERO does not allow sexually explicit or pornographic content (including animations or digitally-created content) which depicts or features;
- Sexual intercourse and sexual activities including, but not limited to, penetration, non-penetrative sex, oral sex or content that depicts sexual arousal
- Genitalia or the anus
- Zoomed in, unclothed buttocks
- Zoomed in, bare breasts
- Frontal nudity
- Sex toys and accessories if such objects are replicas of genitalia or appear in any content that depicts sexual activity.
- Any nude content involving minors. Content that appears to be sexualizing a minor will be removed and promptly reported to the proper authorities. In addition, any organizations that promote or enable the sexual exploitation of minors are prohibited on Vero.
Exceptions to the above rules:
- Content discussing or showing mothers breastfeeding
- Non-sexualized fine art (e.g. sculpture and painting)
- Content discussing or showing mastectomy scars
- Pornography businesses of any kind are not permitted on VERO, neither is content posted for the purpose of soliciting sexual interaction - whether on VERO or elsewhere (e.g. webcams, pornography networks) – and such content will be removed and respective user accounts immediately shut down if found by VERO or reported by other users.
- VERO also removes content that displays, advocates for, or coordinates sexual acts with non-consenting parties. This includes any images of a person’s body where the focal point is on a sexualized area of the body and such images appear to have been taken without such person’s consent (e.g. creepshots or upskirts).
- We welcome organizations and content promoting sex education and reproductive rights.
- VERO reserves the right to request a user remove, or proactively remove of its own accord, any content that it deems inappropriate for the community that may not be specifically outlined here.
You can find a copy of the full community guidelines here: