Vero uses the system language on your phone.
Vero currently supports English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Brasilian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish on iOS.
If the system language on your phone is not supported on Vero, Vero will default to the next supported language from the preferred languages in your settings.
If you wish to change this default language you must clear all the languages from your preferred languages list except the primary language ( the language your phone uses).
Once you have cleared all the other preferred languages, you must then select the language that you wish to use on Vero.
To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to General
3. Select Language and region
4. Tap Edit
5. Remove all languages in the list by tapping edit, tap the "–" icon to delete that language.
6. Once the preferred languages have been removed, tap other languages
7. Select the language you wish to use on Vero ( the language must be on the supported list above).
8. Tap Done.
9. Don’t tap "change to ..," , tap to "keep ...".
10. The language will then be added to the preferred language list.
11. Vero should operate with this language if it is one of the supported languages.
If you have any further queries please contact by email at email@example.com