Regarding account verification as a business, please, send us a message via the Vero app.
To contact us directly from within the app, go to:
- Dashboard(Profile icon)
- Settings(Cog icon) at the bottom right
- Contact support
- Choose a department: Verify My Account. Fill up the form with direct links.
- Hit send.
If the account verification option is not visible, you may need to update it to the latest version of the app. In this case, refer to How do I update the app?
- Please provide us with a direct link to your official website, verified Twitter or Instagram account.
- Additionally, we will require you to provide us with your full name as well as information about your relationship with the brand. We accept official documents to prove ownership of your brand. It could be a certificate of incorporation, DBA statement or something similar.
- We will also require you to provide us with a front and back copy of your government-issued photo ID. This ID must match the name that appears on the official documents.
-Accepted forms of ID include your government-issued photo ID. Your ID will be used to confirm your identity. Once the verification process has been completed, we will delete all copies from our records. The driver’s license or passport are the preferred forms of ID.
- To complete the verification process, please send us a selfie type photo of you holding your photo ID.
Thank you for helping us build a Truly Social network.