Regarding account verification as an individual, please, send us a message via the Vero app.
To do so, go to:
- Dashboard (Profile icon)
- "?" (top left)
- Choose VERIFY MY ACCOUNT in the scrolling menu.
- Fill up the form with direct links.
If the account verification option is not visible, you may need to update to the latest version of the app. In this case, refer to How do I update the app?
- We can accept your verified Twitter account or verified Instagram account as proof of identity. Please provide us with a direct link to your profile so we can contact you to confirm your request. Your account must contain a verification badge to be considered verified. Please do not send us links to accounts that are not verified as they cannot be used to authenticate you.
- Alternatively, please provide us with a front and back copy of your government-issued photo ID. Your ID must contain your full name, your photograph, date of birth and must not be expired. This ID must also match your username on Vero.
-Accepted forms of ID include your government-issued photo ID. Your ID will be used to confirm your identity. Once the verification process has been completed, we will delete all copies from our records. Driver’s license or passport are the preferred forms of ID.
- To complete the verification process, please send us a selfie type photo of you holding your photo ID.
Please note that your Vero account must be in a first name last name format to be considered for verification.
Thank you for helping us build a Truly Social network.