If you allow Vero to access to your phone's contacts, you should be able to display your phone's contacts that might use Vero.
If not follow this link How do I allow Vero to access my phone’s Contacts?
To connect to your friends present in your phone's contact list, follow these steps:
- Access the Search page by taping on the "Magnifying glass" on the top menu.
- Tap on "Search" and see "Discover Contacts - Connect with people you know."
- See "Discover" with the list of the user you know.
- Select the friend with whom you want to be connected
- Tap on « Connect »
When you send someone a Connect Request, they have to accept it before you can see any of the posts they share with their connections.
You can Direct Message your connections via Vero's chat function. If you were previously following this user, you would be removed from their follower's list as you are now more than a follower. It's important to note that connections are never made public.
You can also invite Friends to connect with you via email, SMS and social media.
To do so:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Tap on INVITE in the top right-hand corner.
- Your Share Card will appear, and you can then choose to share it via email, SMS or other available applications.
You can also save your Share Card to your camera roll for easy access later. If you want to share a link for your friends and contacts to download Vero, then please include this link in your posts: http://get.vero.co/vero.
For more information see What is the difference between Followers and Connections?
Thank you for using Vero!