Regarding account verification as a young adult, please, send us a message via the Vero app.
To do so, go to:
- Dashboard (Profile icon)
- Settings (Cog icon) Contact Support is at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a department: Verify my account
- Fill up the form with direct links.
If the account verification option is not visible, you may need to update to the latest version of the app. In this case, refer to How do I update the app?
At Vero, we require that anyone under the age of 17 shows proof of parental or guardian consent before we verify the account of a minor.
Please have your parent or guardian provides us with:
- Proof of your relationship such as a birth certificate
- A filled in copy of the consent form.
Once these documents have been obtained from you, we will consider your application and let you know when a decision is reached.