There are a few things we can recommend to become popular on Vero:
- Try to regularly post consistently high-quality content.
- Incorporate a hashtag into your posts so users with similar interests can find you. See: How do I use hashtags (#)?
- Share your "Invite Card" on your other social channels to invite your friends to join you on Vero. See: How do I share an Invite Card?
- Share your Vero posts on Twitter/Facebook, so that your existing followers and friends can find you in Vero. See: How do I post from Vero to my Twitter account?
- Ask for your account to be Verified. To do so, go to:
- Dashboard (Profile icon)
- Settings (Cog icon)
- Contact Support
- Choose a department: Verify my account
- Fill up the form with direct links.
- Hit Send
With the introduction of unique usernames, we launched Webview, allowing you to share your Vero profile with people who haven’t yet joined us. It is not a web version of Vero, and you can’t log into the Webview, but you can explore public profile pages.
Vero Webview only shows posts you have chosen to share with Followers - meaning posts shared with Connections (Close Friends, Friends, Acquaintances or specific individual connections) - will not be visible to users outside of Vero. You can control your Privacy options in Settings "Show Posts on Web" in the app at any time.
You can find your unique URL on your dashboard (The 3 dots at the top right) where you can share it into the app/mail of your choice and build your Vero community wherever your online life takes you.