Vero allows one chat session between any two users. Thus, any new chat continues the previous one, and this forms a single chat stream.
Articles in this section
- How do I find and connect with my friends on Vero?
- How do I see and accept a friend request?
- How do I hide from a contact who has my phone number?
- What is a loop?
- How do I change a friend's loop?
- How do I disconnect form a contact?
- How do I make a group chat with my connection?
- How do I change settings for a chat?
- How do I keep chat pictures out of my stream?
- How do I turn chat notifications off?