If you want to connect with your friends who are already using Vero, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's Settings
- Choose Vero (you may have to scroll down)
- Turn On/Off the switch for contacts
This setting is for you to share with your contacts. Rest assured that we do not use any of your contacts. We also recommend allowing access to Photos. This allows you to access them via Vero and post them as you wish.
Once you've done that, Vero should be able to display your phone's contacts that might use Vero with you. For that, proceed as follows:
- Access your "Dashboard"
- Tap on "Connections"
- Tap the "+" (upper right corner)
- You should now see a "Discovered" list at the top, which will be one of your contacts that may be on Vero.
If there is no one in the Discovered top space, it is possible that none of your friends has a Vero account.
For more information, see How do I connect with friends?